Fabrication of Pipeline Infrastructure Components
Driver’s state-of-the-art 25,000 sq. ft. fabrication shop is responsible for large gains in production capacity, as well as employee productivity. In addition, Driver continues to invest in plasma cutters, MIG and TIG machines, new cranes and other machinery.
The Company’s personnel regularly turn out:
- 4” through 36” launcher/ receiver sets
- PD and rotary meters
- Single and multi-tube orifice runs
- Flow control turbine meters
- Skid-mounted gas metering systems
- Skid-mounted instrument and custom metal buildings
- Production manifolds
- Meter run repairs
- Digital test and calibration equipment
Our QA/QC program ensures that the assemblies are in complete conformance to the customers’ requirements and standards. The Company also has the requisite equipment and personnel capabilities to perform hydrostatic and nitrogen testing onsite so that everything is ready for installation in the field.